Bday boi hoping for some birthday luv

RiskitBobbity666

It's my birthday week y'all 3 days to go, 9/6/96 but guess what backwards it's 6969 so share some luv I make this post 3 days early cause in the tradition of the holy 3 (3, 6, 9) all I wanna do is gamble share do luv y'all I'll post my i.d. to prove it if need be like I said I just want to gamble and am a broke bitch don't got much else to look forward to on my 26th lol shout out to the homie who already tipped me a dollar it got me rolling but it wasn't the big push, but I feel today will be a big one thanks for the kick start

3 hours ago, RiskitBobbity666 said:

It's my birthday week y'all 3 days to go, 9/6/96 but guess what backwards it's 6969 so share some luv I make this post 3 days early cause in the tradition of the holy 3 (3, 6, 9) all I wanna do is gamble share do luv y'all I'll post my i.d. to prove it if need be like I said I just want to gamble and am a broke bitch don't got much else to look forward to on my 26th lol shout out to the homie who already tipped me a dollar it got me rolling but it wasn't the big push, but I feel today will be a big one thanks for the kick start

Well if that's the case, today is my birthday 9/3/8***  I do have my own money but if anyone is wanting to give away money im up for it!

you mean people can give you money ? wonder if that ever happened lol

Archived