FkArndFndOut

17 hours ago, Echebase said:

Lisa rock

Thats the most kind person ever...

Ty so much awwww

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@TITTY BOYBecause he gives the players of BC game the hope and  motivation to hopefully be like him one day. 

invictalux.gif

Hmmm wow this is a hard one to vote on 🙂 

Hjjgg

@ 👉mar3za👈

SUPERFAT is by far the kindest player in bc game. He's actually considered a BC Game Saint🙏 you'd be surprised to find that absolutely no one will object this statement 

21 hours ago, Wannaplay said:

damn i thought i was kind but obviously I was wrong lol but anyways I cant decide i have 4 tied for nicest on bcgame Hitone11 smkinmaine jason(doc) and  lisarocks 

Wtf bitch?!?! Where’s my mufuckin name??

Gonna have to vote for my dude superfat 

@superfat is the nicest in my opinion

my vote goes to my dude @🔱Supe®️fat🔱 im sure alot of you out there are gonna say "Hes Not THE NICEST on BC" to that i say well you just dont know him like i do, hes a big teddy bear. and literally the most generous person ive ever met. when i told him how my girl had just gone to jail and i was down cuz i wasnt gonna be able to post her 1000$ bail, he sent me 1100$ within 30 minutes. the extra was for me so i could pay for a cab because if i was to walk then i wouldnt have made it to the jail in time and she wouldnt have been released until the next day. my girlfriend cried so hard when she saw me because i didnt tell her about andy (his real name) sending me the $. when i sent him 500$ back to repay some of the money he sent he sent it right back and said "how dare you embarass me by trying to return a gift i sent for you and your family." over the last year weve become more then friends, just a few months ago he flew up here to alaska and was with me when my girlfriend gave birth to our son. while he was here i finally repaid the gift he sent to me that day, but not with money. my son was born september 1 2021. Benson Andrew (after his Uncle Fat) Trent. Love you brother!!

I get coco'd trying to make a livin' now that's provable 

I gotta say it’s my boy @Superfat

I did not take anything from Jimmy.  I have heard a lot from him, but now that I was reading the comments of users, I heard a quote from Jimbo. My first choice is SAMANTAA, but if I had a second choice, I would vote for Jimmy. Jimmy said that if I win, you will all win.

My vote is for superfats 💯

Moonwalk stormragge 

About what we talk actually 

Kamil Dominik pytkiewicz

Who the fuck are all these 3rd world country brown nosed cock suckin dwellers tagging Jim for in a thread? Your passive begs are fucking weak as fuck. And Frej-Pau, shoot your mother with that AK. Stop spreading your fucking plague

I get coco'd trying to make a livin' now that's provable 

Superfat is good people

I don't know many on here and haven't been here long  .. The one person that instantly comes to mind as the kindest most humble guy on here, i have seen him tipping no stop for like 24 hour lol.. also he has told me he deposits to tip . lovely people just to have a chat to . There are so many great people on this site, but the guy that stands out to me personally would have to be @ᴵᴹjãšðŋ✨  

If you talk about Kindest player the kindest is @Hitone11the best kindest person.

PochinkiAk47

I would gave my vote to @smokeymacpot, I feel like he is a genuine as well as friendly to everyone on the sites and help sharing his win to his friend, and  don't expect anything in return 😊

I think superfat is the kindest and nicest player on bc.

jim bambino

• BCGame_POP unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Vote to @Superfat 

Archived